Per-Library Default Languagle & Subtitle Settings

Mkilbride

If we remembered at the series level, wouldn't that be easier? There is also an open feature request for that, and I think that comes up more often. That's the sort of solution that doesn't' require fiddling with settings first to get it the way you want it.

amateurgod
11 hours ago, Luke said:

If we remembered at the series level, wouldn't that be easier? There is also an open feature request for that, and I think that comes up more often. That's the sort of solution that doesn't' require fiddling with settings first to get it the way you want it.

If you have library with mixed content then yes but if you seperate your content into specific libraries then a per library default audio language would be perfect.

For example if you have an anime library it would be easier to have an option to set the whole library default audio language to Japanese than it would be to individually set each series to Japanese one by one

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Signed up just to add my vote for this.  I watch anime primarily in Japanese and have it all in it's own library, but no way to tell it to have subs on for the Anime Library and subs off for the TV library.  At least, not that I know of.