Feature request: RATINGS, ratings, ratings

quertiy

quertiy

In my opinion, this is the most important feature when choosing a movie. And choosing a movie is an important part in watching a movie.

I have just one question. Will rotten tomatoes both critic and audience, will ever be implemented both in the specific movie and in the display view?

I hate plex, I hate what it does to my CPU, I hate what they stand for, but the ratings are a killer feature (for me).

Thank you.

post-641440-0-78432600-1588347131_thumb.png

post-641440-0-09468100-1588347138_thumb.png

Edited by quertiy
  • Like 2

Happy2Play

The current information is only provided via OMDB. 

At the moment we're doing the best that we can. Unfortunately to get data from RT would require a large monetary commitment from us.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/67405-show-user-rotten-tomatoes-ratings/?p=712968

quertiy

At least showing the ratings you have when ordering by rating would be an incredible enhancement.

Happy2Play

We use to have those I believe overlayed on image, but were remove a while ago do to performance hit.

@@Luke is this something that can be re-evaluated?

At least showing the ratings you have when ordering by rating would be an incredible enhancement.

If we're talking about that specific "showing of the field" I don't think that is an option thing.  I think it is more broad in that, we should show whatever field the list is sorted by.  There is already a similar request out here for showing the parental rating when sorted that way and the added date as well.

Basically, we should probably show (as a secondary line) whatever field the list is sorted by when not sorted by name.

• Like 2