Become a supporter question?

alienseeker

alienseeker

Hi ebr, I deleted the enhanced-images folder and restarted the server. However, this did not work. All the poster art that was not showing the "CoverArt" is still not showing them and the ones that were is still showing. Was this folder suppose to be recreated after deleting it?

I was mistaken about the covers not showing within the web client, they are all showing, but not within MB.

Is there a way to completely delete the plugin "CoverArt" so I can reinstall it fresh?

Yogi

I suggest you clean out the image cache in MBC as well.

Go to the Program Data folder,then Media Browser Classic,image cache and delete everything in that folder.

For some unknown reason the images never updated for me a while back and after deleting the server folders (enhanced images) and the image cache in MBC this fixed the issue.

• Like 1

alienseeker

I suggest you clean out the image cache in MBC as well.

Go to the Program Data folder,then Media Browser Classic,image cache and delete everything in that folder.

For some unknown reason the images never updated for me a while back and after deleting the server folders (enhanced images) and the image cache in MBC this fixed the issue.

Thank my friends for all your help! That did it!