Emby Theater going from fullscreen when connected devices are switched off

DeanoDublin
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

DeanoDublin

This is a strange one and hopefully I can describe it with the help of images. I've been troubleshooting for a good bit and at least can see exactly what is happening - hopefully someone else has come across something similar.

So, I have an 8th gen i3 Intel NUC and I've setup Emby server on this as well as Emby Theater.  This is connected via a Sony receiver to my Samsung TV and Sony Projector.  I have a Logitech Harmony to control everything as an activity and the intention is to simply leave the NUC on all the time with Emby Theater running in firescreen mode.  The NUC is running Windows 10 and the OS and all applications are up to date.

What is happening is that when you power off or disconnect a device that is connected to the NUC, Emby Theater drops into Windowed mode (see attached images). This is an absolute pain because I need to connect a keyboard or mouse to the NUC to get this back into fullscreen mode and usable.

Has anyone seen anything like this or does anyone have any suggestions?? 

Thanks!

post-623704-0-54335500-1587406067_thumb.jpg

post-623704-0-66011200-1587406380_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeanoDublin

DeanoDublin

Luke's link should fix your problem. I posted the fix so if you have questions ping me directly.

Hey Ryan, thanks for that. Your fix worked a treat! I have a follow-up question that I'll post on the linked thread if that's ok - that way it'll be visible for everyone.

Thanks again. One very happy person here today!!