Cleaner Home Screen - Hide Libraries

slyfox

With plex, this information is stored at the app level, not at the server level.  For each of my TVs, I have a different set of items pinned to the navigation because the people watching that TV is different.  While I watch sports, anime, etc, my wife and kid do not.  So on their TVs, they get the appropriate categories for the normal user of that TV.  I can still walk up to their TV, and use the MORE category to get everything else if I was watching their TV for some reason.  

Examples
My tv
Movies
TV Shows
Anime
Sports

Foreign movies

My wifes TV
Movies
TV Shows

My sons TV
Kids Movies
Kids TV Shows

Plex allows each of my devices to have different configurations as to what items appear.  On each TV, you could still choose the "More" setting though, and get to the rest of the content.  This is one option plex does far better than Emby.  Please bring similar functionality to Emby.  I would love to switch to using emby and get of plex completely, but this is one of the big sticking points that I have in doing so.

17 minutes ago, jlindner said:

because the people watching that TV is different

Hi.  We handle this with users.  Each user has their own home screen settings so your situation should still work fine.