Hide Library Updates

aerogems

I tried googling this, and looking through the settings for the plugin in Kodi, but came up empty, so...

Is there a way to suppress/hide the updates for the routine library sync operations with Kodi? I don't need to see a notification flash across the screen because the TV show episode or movie I just watched is being marked as watched, for example. Ideally it would only show if I were to refresh an entire library, but I'd settle for a straight on/off and I just have to turn it on if I want to see the progress of an entire library sync.

That was disabled. So do I enable it and set the value to zero for the duration of the video library popup?

They're the standard Kodi notifications that are a banner across the top of the screen. Says "Emby for Kodi" and then under that "Processing updates:" followed by a list of items that have changed.

Try increasing the value in Settings, Emby for Kodi>Interface>Display Progress Bar if update is greater than (15)

Try increasing the value in Settings, Emby for Kodi>Interface>Display Progress Bar if update is greater than (15)

Thing is, it will show up even if all I do is watch a single show. I'll get a message about how it's being marked as read.