I have been going through over the last couple of days getting my music library sorted out within emby but having an issue with the artist.nfo files been read that i have generated myself. I have tried to look round to get an answer for this before posting but was struggling to find an answer.
I am sure there must be something wrong with either a setting or the wording i have used in the .NFO file but am not really sure what tbf.
I have no issues with the album NFO's been generated and i am able to edit them with the information I want in them and that shows fine, as i said must be something to do with how i have sent the NFO up i am guessing.
As an example please see attached artist NFO and maybe someone can point me in the right direction for getting emby to read it.