Photo

Live TV no compatible streams

HDHomerun

Best Answer roxerroneous , 31 March 2020 - 09:27 PM

Hey Luke, thanks for the insight - you’re absolutely right. I’m transitioning away from Media Center and had uninstalled the ServerWMC plugin but hadn’t restarted since its removal. Once I restarted, everything is working! Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 roxerroneous OFFLINE  

roxerroneous

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Local time: 02:04 AM

Posted 30 March 2020 - 01:18 PM

Ok, I'm sure it's something obvious but I haven't had any luck being able to get Emby to use my HDHomerun (HDHR3-CC).  I've got the latest firmware for the tuner (20200225) and the web interface shows all 3 tuners as available.  Emby is able to detect the tuner and is grabbing the correct IP.  I've also added the guide data (tried both Emby and schedules direct) and every time I try to watch anything, I get the Playback error, no compatible streams are currently available message.  Anyone have any insight as to what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: forgot to attach the log.

Attached Files

Edited by roxerroneous, 30 March 2020 - 01:26 PM.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156950 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 12:51 PM

Hi, so you're running this through the ServerWMC plugin? It looks like your ServerWMC is down. The ServerWMC plugin is unable to communicate with your ServerWMC software.

• roxerroneous likes this

#3 roxerroneous OFFLINE  

roxerroneous

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 09:27 PM   Best Answer

Hey Luke, thanks for the insight - you’re absolutely right. I’m transitioning away from Media Center and had uninstalled the ServerWMC plugin but hadn’t restarted since its removal. Once I restarted, everything is working!
  • Luke likes this

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156950 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:13 PM

Thanks for the feedback !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HDHomerun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users