iPad list view

Htpc0

Cheesegeezer

What does a list view provide over the collection that you would like?

It doesnt darwin, its basically another view, actually a view that you already have in the iphone version when browsing collections.

You're almost getting into theming here with different views for collections... MBC ;)

Edited by darwindeeds
  • Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Ah ok. No plans yet but please feel free to add it to the uservoice.

Errrr yeah, i should probably add myself but we communicate thru trello. Do i need to be on uservoice?

darwindeeds

You can add to Trello Suggestions if you would like but uservoice helps us prioritize the requests.

allen00se

I would add that the main feature of listview (at least the way I imagine it) is for viewing much more files per screen, and an easier albeit less pretty way to decipher the titles. Basically you would have the title of the media and no pictures to allow for someone to easily find the media they are specifically looking for. I know myself with close to 1000 movies, sometimes the posters view is difficult to see what the title of the movie actually is and it might take longer to find something. I usually circumvent all of this by just using the quick search feature.

Cheesegeezer

I would add that the main feature of listview (at least the way I imagine it) is for viewing much more files per screen, and an easier albeit less pretty way to decipher the titles. Basically you would have the title of the media and no pictures to allow for someone to easily find the media they are specifically looking for. I know myself with close to 1000 movies, sometimes the posters view is difficult to see what the title of the movie actually is and it might take longer to find something. I usually circumvent all of this by just using the quick search feature.

I think you are bang on the money here!! It's generally used as a remote client and needs to be speedy.

Htpc0

Yes, it's very hard to view titles sometimes, which makes finding some media very difficult. I'm not interested in theming on the iPad, but two different view options would be nice.