• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Itzdibbyyx OFFLINE  

Itzdibbyyx

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Local time: 08:12 AM

Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:24 AM

I would like to know how to change the robot font to a custom font. I have downloaded a custom font .ttf and converted it online to use as .woff .woff2 .svg etc however i cannot get the server to use the font at all is there a support page for this?

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156731 posts
  • Local time: 03:12 AM

Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:19 AM

Hi, there is not but you might find some tips on the web app css section of the community.

#3 Itzdibbyyx OFFLINE  

Itzdibbyyx

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:54 AM

Hi, there is not but you might find some tips on the web app css section of the community.

I have looked there and have had some success with changing the font to fonts that are on my (and other) windows pc's by default in this case "unispace"

5e7f71d249e2a_Screenshot_2.jpg

What i am not able to do yet is change the font to a downloaded font, i know this requiers putting the font i want to use in the ...modules/fonts/ folder however having made changes to the fonts.css file the emby server is somehow able to completely ignore it, still tell me its using the file i changed (drastically), and the inspector tool in firefox still shows all the text as if the file had not been edited at all. Its breaking the 'rules' somehow and i dont know how, i do enjoy the challenge though

#4 Happy2Play OFFLINE  

Happy2Play

Trial and Error

• Moderators
  • 19125 posts
  • Local time: 12:12 AM
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 28 March 2020 - 02:19 PM

Did you clear your browser cache after modify Emby files?

You shouldn't edit Emby files directly, you should apply your customization via Custom CSS box in Dashboard-Settings.  Unless you are doing something that is not covered by css.

#5 Itzdibbyyx OFFLINE  

Itzdibbyyx

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:09 PM

i assume its covered but i dont know what the CSS would be for declaring my custom font

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users