MB for iPad does not show up in Dashboard

Starlionblue

Starlionblue

Tried this multiple times. Logged in on MB for iPad, and often, but not always, nothing shows up in Active Devices on the dashboard. Same with plays. No indication something is played. And if I log in as another user this is not reflected on the dashboard even if I refresh. When I start playing a movie, it does show up, but not always.

It's as if the dashboard is blind to one of the iPads. Perhaps due to the same user being logged in from both devices?

Cheesegeezer

Tried this multiple times. Logged in on MB for iPad, and often, but not always, nothing shows up in Active Devices on the dashboard. Same with plays. No indication something is played. And if I log in as another user this is not reflected on the dashboard even if I refresh. When I start playing a movie, it does show up, but not always.

It's as if the dashboard is blind to one of the iPads. Perhaps due to the same user being logged in from both devices?

Yeah i noticed this but..... Ipad 3, mini (1st gen non retina) and air all show. Our ipad 2 doesnt!! I had all four ipads and my iphone running and the ipad2 didnt show but content was playing.

Starlionblue

Didn't think of that angle but for me as well it is the iPad 2 that is the problem. The iPad 3 works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk