8 replies to this topic

#1 thegrunge OFFLINE  

thegrunge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Local time: 01:38 PM

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:59 AM

Hello, I would like to express 2 problems that I encounter with Emby using Google Drive as storage. The first problem encountered is that emby seems to send a lot of requests or consume a lot of data, because I easily reach the quota in recent days. My 2nd problem is that by closing rclone after a certain time some of my libraries no longer display its content due to the fact that rclone is closed and the content is no longer accessible. I am concerned that reloading data once rclone reconnect requests a lot of data. I would like to understand then which options I should select when creating a library to avoid these 2 problems. Thank you

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156672 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:35 AM

Hi, why do you need to close rclone?

#3 thegrunge OFFLINE  

thegrunge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:49 AM

@Luke I have no choice to drop demand and avoid banishment every day. Do you have any advice on library options to at least avoid requests or transfer data unnecessarily? For the erasure of the files of the library I do not know if it is due to the fact that I also associated a local directory for the same directory say (films) contains a local path and a path the folder which is in google and it's as if the scan has cleared the google drive online directory. 

Edited by thegrunge, 25 March 2020 - 10:49 AM.

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156672 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:26 PM

If you uninstall the nfo plugin, then that will reduce requests slightly because it won't be looking for nfo files.

#5 thegrunge OFFLINE  

thegrunge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:35 PM

@Luke I don't use nfo plug-in I use these settings, do you think this is correct or an additional setting could help?

Thanks

#6 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156672 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:36 PM

There's no way to disable nfo reading, so it's still going to be looking for nfo files if you have the plugin installed.

#7 thegrunge OFFLINE  

thegrunge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:38 PM

@Luke i don't have it i uninstall nfo plug-in

#8 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156672 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:42 PM

Ok then I'm not sure. When are you getting banned, during the library scan?

#9 thegrunge OFFLINE  

thegrunge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:50 PM

@Luke During file reading and adding a new library too. I deactivate Enable real time monitoring of each library to help because scans are systematically made as soon as there is a change. I also closed 24 hours rclone to lower demand. I am not sure that I reach the limit of 750 GB per day or the number of possible requests per day. I will try this like that I start my server this afternoon. I only wanted to have info on possible options to limit traffic and also prevent the contents of a library from disappearing when rclone is closed.

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rclone, Emby, Google Drive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users