Video Channels Constant Buffer

breezytm

breezytm

Do plugins like Vevo, Wine etc..caches the stream as they play it. The reason I asked is because I can watch online trailers fine without any buffering using the Trailers plugin but I can't seem to watch any videos in either Vevo, Wine or Vimeo without constant buffering. In XBMC or Plex Home Theater I can use their plugins and they work fine. I have a low powered intel NUC. Dual core so there aren't much power there but it should be more than enough right?

I am not home right now so I can't post the logs but any suggestion is appreciated. 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/827292/server-63539303440.txt

Thanks for all help

Edited by breezytm

breezytm

Two things. I opened task manager and my CPU was at 100%. I think what is happening is the video is being transcoded while streaming. I selected "Best available" under Channels > Preffered internet stream quality to prevent transcoding but it's still doing it.

Lastly I used to have a Trailer tab in media browser next to my TV shows, Music and Movies Library. It's no longer there. Now I only have a ITunes Like trailers plugin. This trailer plugin is affected as well but the other wasn't. I have no clue what happened to it. I am running the latest beta of both server and classic.