Notifications of newly added content not showing up

djhifi

I've checked the logs and cannot seem to pinpoint what is going on. But altough I'm adding new content to the server and the plugin is syncing it, none of my Nvidia Shields are showing up the notification for new content. The widgets on the skin refresh, the content gets updated. But no popup notification like before.

All the machines with the latest EMBY for KODI beta.

Server version 4.4.0.15 beta (was also happening with stable anyway...)

Is this an expected behavior if using Leia nightlies? (which is the case on all 3 machines).

currently on kodi-20200216-ddde2cd5-Leia

PS: I've recreated the database on all 3 machines since updating KODI to the above nightly. But this event was also (not) happening on prior versions.

Edited by djhifi

Perhaps there's a client-side option that needs to be enabled?

I have it enabled as far as I'm aware, both on Emby for KODI and the KODI skin itself ("allow addons notifications").

@@Angelblue05 any hints?

Perhaps there's a client-side option that needs to be enabled?

Luke this is also happening on my Desktop whenever I'm navigating the server browser page. Before, Windows showed new notification (in the notifications section) when new content got added. But since a while back it's not showing anymore. Not on Edge nor Edge Chromium, and I've double checked browser definitions and the dashboard is set to "on".