[INFO] Better looking TV channel logos

Cthalpa

Cthalpa

I have started creating simpler but (if my own opinion) better looking TV channel logos.
So if you like me, have everything in your Emby (TV, Movies, Radio etc), you might want to have good looking channel logos, all nice and clean, with a theme to it, but dont want to search the internet for them, this is for you! I want to share these with the community, and you can always find them on this github: https://github.com/tvlogos/all-logos

Be sure to read the README.md

More channel logos are in the making, feel free to ask for specific ones in this thread, if you need them.

5e4b347c3bdcc_tvlogos.jpg

• Like 2

Dibbes

Those are pretty good! Crisp, clear and it actually satisfies my OCD...

Are you just doing DK and SE or are you also doing other country specific channels?

PS: You may want to ask one of the Forum-Mods to move this topic to the Fan-art's section

Edited by Dibbes

Cthalpa

Those are pretty good! Crisp, clear and it actually satisfies my OCD...

Are you just doing DK and SE or are you also doing other country specific channels?

PS: You may want to ask one of the Forum-Mods to move this topic to the Fan-art's section

Thank you! I am doing any country and any channel. I just started with the DK and SE/NO ones, since this is my region.

If you need specifics, let me know and I'll create and pull them to github as fast as I can :)

And yes, it should be in Fan-art section - dooh! My bad :)

Any admin, please feel free to move / stick it if you want to as well :)

Dibbes

I'd like The Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Germany and Peru (Yes, I know, geographically fairly dispersed... lol)

@@Happy2Play @@CBers would you do the honours, please?

Edited by Dibbes

Cthalpa

I'd like The Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Germany and Peru (Yes, I know, geographically fairly dispersed... lol)

I'll start on them asap, and notify here in the thread, when they're available on git :)

Dibbes

I'll start on them asap, and notify here in the thread, when they're available on git :)

No stress!

Thank you @@Happy2Play

Edited by Dibbes

• 2 weeks later...