Win10 system freeze when Emby server is running

mohoelx

mohoelx

Working on an upgraded box for my Emby server. I created a new user account and installed Emby 4.3.1.0. When Emby Server is running, my system will hang (hard freeze) at some point to where I have to power-cycle to get it back up. 

Right now, the server is not really doing anything ... I have two 30 minute OTA shows "loaded" into the one library for testing and such, but no clients attempting to access this server.

Right now, I have the server turned off (still installed) and the system seems to be staying up. Here are a couple logs from the most recent "hang". Thanks in advance for any help you can share!

embyserver-63717281767.txt

hardware_detection-63717281523.txt

Hi there, are you sure this is the right log? This is probably from just after it occurred and you restarted, right?

mohoelx

Thanks for the feedback. I went to check on that and to ensure I send a log during the time of a lock-up, and of course since asking the question it has not done it.... If it does in the next day or two, I'll update with fresh logs, otherwise I guess we just call it a 'fluke' that went away. The only significant difference is the Emby web interface is running under Edge instead of Chrome this time, but I would be surprised if that really means anything. Just thought I'd mention it.