EmbyCon: Flatten all TV series and resume status

wakeboarder141

wakeboarder141

I am switching over from a native Kodi DB to either Emby or EmbyCon, using an Aeon Nox SIlvo skin.  One important thing I can't get to work on EmbyCon is flattening all TV series regardless of number of seasons.  Is there a setting to do that in EmbyCon I am missing?  Also, is there a way when playing partially watched content to have the "play" pop-up say "Resume from XX%" when clicking on it, like the native Kodi does instead of just having the percentage displayed in the name? 

wakeboarder141

There are some options on the settings that should help with what you are looking for.

Could you help me find those settings?  The only flatten setting I can find in EmbyCon is for a single season, not flatten multiple seasons, and I can't find anything in Emby or EmbyCon to make the resume play popup match what the stock Kodi/Aeon Nox prompt looks like.

TeamB

By default EmbyCon will add an ALL entry that lets you access the flattened list of all episodes.

There is no way to flatten all episodes and remove the multiple seasons.

There is a default play action under:

Events -> Auto Resume

Edited by TeamB

wakeboarder141

By default EmbyCon will add an ALL entry that lets you access the flattened list of all episodes.

There is no way to flatten all episodes and remove the multiple seasons.

There is a default play action under:

Events -> Auto Resume

When I view the TV Shows-ALL list, the shows still are lumped by season, and I have to click the season to view the episodes.  I am trying to get back to one long list inside the show folder that shows every episode.  Auto resume works fine.  What I was hoping to get back to on playback is a prompt when pressing Play that asks "Resume from 19 min, 26 seconds"

TeamB

under the TV Show if there are more than one season there should be a list of seasons and at the top there should be an ALL item, selecting all should show you all episodes. does this not happen?

if you turn off auto resume what happens? do you get the prompt? you might need to set the default playback action in Kodi settings to get the prompt.

wakeboarder141

Sorry, I understand what you were saying now.  Turning off auto resume brought back the behavior I like.  Clicking on ALL does shows me a full list of episodes.  The only problem with that, is it changes the view so that instead of just episode names, it now lists the full show - episode name.  Example: Under the "12 Monkeys" folder, "2x06: Immortal" now becomes "2x06: 12 Monkeys - Immortal" under the "All" view.  Is there a way to change that to not include the show name in the episode?  Thanks for your help.

wakeboarder141

Awesome, that does change it to the look I want.  Now, the last question I have is how do I make it take me directly to the ALL item when clicking on the show instead of to the grouped episode page first?