Processing Updates

Guest worthington_j

Guest worthington_j

I have multiple emby for kodi installs on raspberry Pi 3 around the house.  When I bring up Kodi on the screen it will say processing updates.  Many times it's trying to update something that has been watched in another room.  It doesn't seem to be an issue and the status for that show is correct but the processing updates message does not go away until a reboot.  I was curious if anybody else is seeing this issue.

Guest worthington_j

Attached are the pictures of what is cycling through one of the TVs right now.  The 3 movies/shows that is being displayed have been recently watched on other TVs in the house.

5e36519eb5159_IMG_20200201_221035.jpg

5e3651ad0bc4e_IMG_20200201_221037.jpg

5e3651b9020bc_IMG_20200201_221038.jpg

5e3651c54159b_IMG_20200201_221043.jpg

It's been 15 hours since the posted screenshots were taken and the status is the exact same.

Can you attach the kodi log? Thanks.

sualfred

I'm not really into the whole syncing process, but I see an exception error. The Kodi plugin has been installed on the server? Have you tried a DB reset on the Pi?

@@Angelblue05 has to take a look into it.

Guest worthington_j

Yes, I have the kodi companion plugin installed on the server.  I've rebuilt the DB several times but the keeps coming back.  The issue occurs on all 4 of my Pis but it's not always the same updates.  The screenshot were from one of my Pis but the other 3 Pis aren't not seeing this issue.