Set episode as watched after deleting

heula

I have a lot of recordings (mostly for my wife) and those recording are recorded about 30 minutes longer so the whole show will be recorded even when finisht later.

When those episodes are being watched by my wife she deletes them but because they are not at end of the file it is not set as watched.

I could tell to set the episodes as watched manually but that is something I can repeat telling her.

So my request is, is it possible to set deleted episodes as watched at all time?

Thanks.

Edited by heula
  • Like 1

I think you are making an assumption based on your use-case that won't necessarily be correct for everyone.  There is no real correlation between deleting something and watching it...

mastrmind11

I have a lot of recordings (mostly for my wife) and those recording are recorded about 30 minutes longer so the whole show will be recorded even when finisht later.

When those episodes are being watched by my wife she deletes them but because they are not at end of the file it is not set as watched.

I could tell to set the episodes as watched manually but that is something I can repeat telling her.

So my request is, is it possible to set deleted episodes as watched at all time?

Thanks.

Why not adjust the watched % threshold in settings to something that better reflects the fact you record an additional 30 mins?  

Not sure why anyone would mind setting episodes to watched when they delete it. 

adjust the watched % threshold is not an option because other series I have and are not 30 miutes longer. When I stop these episodes for whatever reason it will also be set as watched and than my bookmark will be lost.

But if people mind setting this watched after deleting make it optional.

But if this is not possible than I rest my case. 

Edited by heula