Ytrailers

Scott310
Go to solution Solved by radeon,

Scott310

@@radeon

Hey Guys,

Did Ytrailers stop working for anyone else that's on Beta?  I think the most recent beta release may not be compatible with the plugin at least for me.

• Like 1

While I'm not the one responding to this, I would imagine you'll get a better response if you can provide more detailed information.

Scott310

I can provide a log if needed. But really the only information I have other than that is that since yesterday or the day before it is no longer downloading trailers for new movies added to the library.

CBers

Looks like something is wrong.

2020-01-24 21:01:12.955 Error App: Error downloading trailer for Shrek Forever After
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.4.0.8
    Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Runtime: file:///C:/Users/Media/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    System.Environment.Version: 3.1.1
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application directory: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at VideoLibrary.Helpers.Query.get_Item(String key)
       at VideoLibrary.YouTube.Unscramble(String queryString)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
       at VideoLibrary.YouTube.ParseVideos(String source)+MoveNext()
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
       at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.TryGetFirst(Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
       at YTrailers.Search.YouTubeSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: YTrailers
    TargetSite: System.String get_Item(System.String)

Getting this for every movie the plugin looking for.

@@radeon

• Solution
radeon

Looks like something is wrong.

2020-01-24 21:01:12.955 Error App: Error downloading trailer for Shrek Forever After
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.4.0.8
    Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Runtime: file:///C:/Users/Media/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at VideoLibrary.Helpers.Query.get_Item(String key)
       at VideoLibrary.YouTube.Unscramble(String queryString)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
       at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.TryGetFirst(Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate, Boolean& found)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
       at YTrailers.Search.YouTubeSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: YTrailers
    TargetSite: System.String get_Item(System.String)

Getting this for every movie the plugin looking for.

@@radeon

You need to update manually from the website. https://ballingtons.com/products

Edited by radeon
  • Like 2

Scott310

Hmmm I went and downloaded the .dll and put it in the proper folder but for some reason it is still not downloading trailers,

CBers

Getting the following in the server log now @@radeon.

2020-01-25 08:57:10.409 Error App: YTrailers - Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.4.0.9
	System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: The file exists.
	   at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
	   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
	   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
	   at YTrailers.Search.LocalYTrailersVideoDownloader.DownloadYTrailerForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ILibraryManager libraryManager)
	Source: System.IO.FileSystem
	TargetSite: Void MoveFile(System.String, System.String, Boolean)

radeon

That's odd, I ask emby for a list of all movies without a trailer and then process all based on that. That error looks to me like it's trying to copy over a trailer for a movie that already exists.

What emby version are you running?

CBers

That's odd, I ask emby for a list of all movies without a trailer and then process all based on that. That error looks to me like it's trying to copy over a trailer for a movie that already exists.

What emby version are you running?

Beta, v4.4.0.9.

radeon

Strange, I was running the latest beta and stable on my life rig when I updated the plugin early last week and had someone test on stable before it was released. I'm away this weekend but have my laptop so I'll have a look at some point.

• Like 1

CBers

Strange, I was running the latest beta and stable on my life rig when I updated the plugin early last week and had someone test on stable before it was released. I'm away this weekend but have my laptop so I'll have a look at some point.

No worries. Don't rush on my account :)

radeon

Getting the following in the server log now @@radeon.

2020-01-25 08:57:10.409 Error App: YTrailers - Error
	*** Error Report ***
	   at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
	   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
	   at YTrailers.Search.LocalYTrailersVideoDownloader.DownloadYTrailerForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ILibraryManager libraryManager)

I'm not seeing this behavior at all? It looks to me like your emby hasn't seen the newly downloaded trailer for some reason, even though i tell it that it's there. 

Can you confirm your ytrailers version? 

Also, run a library scan then the plugin again. 

CBers

Can you confirm your ytrailers version?

Also, run a library scan then the plugin again.

v1.6.6.1

Still getting the same error message(s) after library scan.

2020-01-25 20:20:19.164 Debug App: X:\Videos\Kids Movies\Frozen (2013)\Frozen (2013) - 4K-trailer.mp4
2020-01-25 20:20:19.164 Info App: Moving C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\cache\temp\24b8802d-78b2-4f57-973e-7a9200b6026b.tmp to X:\Videos\Kids Movies\Frozen (2013)\Frozen (2013) - 4K-trailer.mp4
2020-01-25 20:20:19.166 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.23. Time: 10ms. http://192.168.1.150:8988/emby/System/Logs
2020-01-25 20:20:19.167 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.23. Time: 10ms. http://192.168.1.150:8988/emby/System/Configuration
2020-01-25 20:20:19.173 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.150:8988/emby/web/configurationpages?pageType=PluginConfiguration&EnableInMainMenu=true. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; Nokia 7 plus) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.136 Mobile Safari/537.36
2020-01-25 20:20:19.174 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.23. Time: 1ms. http://192.168.1.150:8988/emby/web/configurationpages?pageType=PluginConfiguration&EnableInMainMenu=true
2020-01-25 20:20:19.175 Error App: YTrailers - Error
	*** Error Report ***

radeon

do you have several versions of the same movie in one folder?

And can you give me a file listing of the files in that frozen (2013) folder?

Edited by radeon

CBers

do you have several versions of the same movie in one folder?

And can you give me a file listing of the files in that frozen (2013) folder?

There are 1080 and 4K versions of the movie in the folder, along with a trailer for each, plus a normally named trailer.

radeon

This must have been going on for ages unless something has changed in the core of emby as nother has changed in the file moving or listing of movies without trailers simce about the day I wrote it.

Can you give me the file names for all those in the frozen folder so I can repro it here?

CBers

This must have been going on for ages unless something has changed in the core of emby as nother has changed in the file moving or listing of movies without trailers simce about the day I wrote it.

Can you give me the file names for all those in the frozen folder so I can repro it here?

The "file exists" error only seems to have started on beta 4.4.0.9.

I'll PM you the list.

• 10 months later...
plaidstallion

I have tried emailing the support address listed but figured I would jump on this thread too.

2020-12-14 14:04:31.003 Error App: Error downloading trailer for <movie>
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.5.3.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Linux version 5.4.0-56-generic (buildd@lgw01-amd64-025) (gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-17ubuntu1~20.04)) #62-Ubuntu SMP Mon Nov 23 19:20:19 UTC 2020
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.7
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: /config
	Application path: /system
	System.ArgumentNullException: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'str')
	   at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Unescape(String str)
	Source: System.Text.RegularExpressions
	TargetSite: System.String Unescape(System.String)

The plugin has not worked for me for a few weeks now even though it was initially for a time after installing a few months back. I am running the official Emby docker container with the tag set to :latest

radeon
2 hours ago, plaidstallion said:

I have tried emailing the support address listed but figured I would jump on this thread too.

2020-12-14 14:04:31.003 Error App: Error downloading trailer for <movie>
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.5.3.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Linux version 5.4.0-56-generic (buildd@lgw01-amd64-025) (gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-17ubuntu1~20.04)) #62-Ubuntu SMP Mon Nov 23 19:20:19 UTC 2020
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.7
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: /config
	Application path: /system
	System.ArgumentNullException: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'str')
	   at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Unescape(String str)
	Source: System.Text.RegularExpressions
	TargetSite: System.String Unescape(System.String)

The plugin has not worked for me for a few weeks now even though it was initially for a time after installing a few months back. I am running the official Emby docker container with the tag set to :latest

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
jan_axhell

Any news? The plugin on site is dated 2021-02-06 (2 monthes newer than this threead), but as of today it does not work..

radeon
1 minute ago, jan_axhell said:

Any news? The plugin on site is dated 2021-02-06 (2 monthes newer than this threead), but as of today it does not work..

Hey, there has been one in testing, I was just waiting on some more feedback before releasing. 

https://ballingtons.com/products/downloads/YTrailers_1.6.6.5.zip

Give it a go and see how you get on. 

jan_axhell

Wow, blazing fast, thanks! 

It seems to be working, but with long hiccups: previous versions downloaded trailers continuously with a consistent speed, this one is very slow and downloads something every few minutes. I use DUmeter to monitor net activity and I see a couple of very thin spikes at max speed here and there.

I'll leave it at work and update later.

radeon
Just now, jan_axhell said:

Wow, blazing fast, thanks! 

It seems to be working, but with long hiccups: previous versions downloaded trailers continuously with a consistent speed, this one is very slow and downloads something every few minutes. I use DUmeter to monitor net activity and I see a couple of very thin spikes at max speed here and there.

I'll leave it at work and update later.

It'll be going through the available trialers and working out which one is available. Some are blocked in certain countries or age restrictions apply etc.