Emby Bookmarks not remembered and now playing on the Emby dashboard not always working

heula

A while now I have issues with Emby bookmarks in Kodi.

When I stop an episode I see there is bookmark set and when I press play directly after stopping the episode Kodi asks if I want te start where I left.

Bu when there is some time between stopping and playing again the bookmark is gone and episode starts from the beginning.

This happens when I Kodi is still open and is not used sometime but also when closing Kodi and restart it the next day.

The second issue I notice is the now playing feature on the dashboard.

Sometimes and more often lately the Emby dashboard does not show what is now playing. Sometimes it helps to stop the episode and hit play again but most of the time I have to use the option restart Emby for Kodi to get it working again.

The third issue I have when I use Emby nodes in Kodi is that it shows empty shows with zero episodes. When I select that serie and go back all empty shows are gone again but when I leave the opened library and go back again some of these empty shows are back again.

At first I thought maybe the Emby delete option did not delete the episodes well but that was not the case. The folders of these shows are really empty.

When I repair those libraries it is temporarily fixed but after some time the issue returns. To solve this I do no longer use Emby nodes in Kodi but Kodi labels. (This is not the cause of issue 1 by the way. That happens also when using Emby nodes)

kodi.log

embyserver.txt

Thanks.