Unable to sign in to emby.media

joslinjune

joslinjune

I have been unable to sign into emby.media to select a server. It shows error invalid username or password and when I try to reset the password, although I know what it is, it tells me that it is unable to reset as I am not connected to my home network. Any help appreciated.

joslinjune

I am trying to sign in to emby connect to add and access a server. My user credentials come back with error incorrect username or password. I am able to sign in without issue on my phone which is connected to the same network. When I try to reset the  password it tells me I am unable too as I am not connected to my home network although I am on the same network in which the account was created. I am also able to sign in to the forums without issue. 

@@cayars

Hi.  Are you using your own server or someone else's?

It sounds like maybe you have to re-link your connect user with the server user.

On your phone how is it connecting?  Does it find your server on the local network?  Using IP address or using Emby Connect?

The forums have nothing to do with YOUR SERVER.

What platform is your Emby server running on? IE Windows, Linux, etc

Coreenbaldridge

I am also having g the same issue. It says Sign in Error. Invalid username or password. Haven't changed either of those. Any help would be appreciated!

I am also having g the same issue. It says Sign in Error. Invalid username or password. Haven't changed either of those. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi.  Are you logging into your server or someone else's?

Where, exactly, are you trying to log in?

thefarmer

i'm also having issues...

tbh..i've always been a bit confused on this..i never know what i'm supposed to use.

I have a username and password for here (emby media community)

I have my server user and password

i have an email address which I did just connect to my server user just now. 

Tried all sorts of password resets...and when logging into emby connect it tells me to please try again within home network to initiate.......

is my username on emby.media the same as the one i use here?  If so..it doesn't work, as I'm obviously logged in and posting here.

Please advise, and I will write it down for future reference and save everyone from further hassle by me!!!

cheers :-)

is my username on emby.media the same as the one i use here?  If so..it doesn't work, as I'm obviously logged in and posting here.

Hi, yes they are the same. You were able to successfully log into the forum here, correct? Exactly what problem are you having and where?

thefarmer

Hi, yes they are the same. You were able to successfully log into the forum here, correct? Exactly what problem are you having and where?

Hi..

i'm trying to log in via

http://app.emby.media...i was going to add my server.

I get to the 'please sign in' page...enter my username, and password.

I then get a Sign In Error message..invalid username or password.

Same message as above

Hi.  Are you logging into your server or someone else's?

Where, exactly, are you trying to log in?

Does the header text at the top of the login page say Please Sign in, or Sign in with Emby Connect ?