Scan media library failed

Allan Cameron

Allan Cameron

Every time i try to run the task i get failed. below is the info if that helps.

Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext()
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.InsertItemLinks(Int64 internalId, Int64 topParentId, List`1 values, IDatabaseConnection db)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.UpdateItemLinks(Int64 internalId, Int64 topParentId, List`1 values, IDatabaseConnection db)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItemsInTranscation(IDatabaseConnection db, List`1 tuples)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItems(List`1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.UpdateItems(List`1 items, BaseItem parent, ItemUpdateType updateReason, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.UpdateItem(BaseItem item, BaseItem parent, ItemUpdateType updateReason)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.SaveItem(MetadataResult`1 result, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, ItemUpdateType reason, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.RefreshMetadata(BaseItem item, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.RefreshMetadata(MetadataRefreshOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.RefreshAllMetadataForContainer(IMetadataContainer container, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.RefreshMetadataRecursive(BaseItem[] children, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, Boolean recursive, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.RefreshMetadataRecursive(BaseItem[] children, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, Boolean recursive, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateChildrenInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Boolean recursive, Boolean refreshChildMetadata, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IDirectoryService directoryService)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.PerformLibraryValidation(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ValidateMediaLibraryInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

Allan Cameron

if i restart the server, it won't start up again. I have to completely reboot my Mac. Then it works. Has happened twice now since a fresh server install today.

embyserver.txt.zip

Edited by Allan Cameron

Every time i try to run the task i get failed. below is the info if that helps.

Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext()
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.InsertItemLinks(Int64 internalId, Int64 topParentId, List`1 values, IDatabaseConnection db)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.UpdateItemLinks(Int64 internalId, Int64 topParentId, List`1 values, IDatabaseConnection db)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItemsInTranscation(IDatabaseConnection db, List`1 tuples)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.SaveItems(List`1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.UpdateItems(List`1 items, BaseItem parent, ItemUpdateType updateReason, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.UpdateItem(BaseItem item, BaseItem parent, ItemUpdateType updateReason)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.SaveItem(MetadataResult`1 result, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, ItemUpdateType reason, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.RefreshMetadata(BaseItem item, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.RefreshMetadata(MetadataRefreshOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.RefreshAllMetadataForContainer(IMetadataContainer container, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateChildrenInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Boolean recursive, Boolean refreshChildMetadata, MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, IDirectoryService directoryService)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.PerformLibraryValidation(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ValidateMediaLibraryInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

Hi, can you attach the complete log file from this snippet? Thanks.

Allan Cameron

Hi, can you attach the complete log file from this snippet? Thanks.

Thanks Luke, That was all of it from the alerts notifications. My second post has the server log.

Right but the server log doesn't contain the snippet you posted above. Can you locate that log file? Thanks.

Allan Cameron

Right but the server log doesn't contain the snippet you posted above. Can you locate that log file? Thanks.

Here is all my log files under:

/Users/allancameron/.config/emby-server/logs

Archive.zip

I found the error in his log file. Unfortunately I can't tell from his log file what record in the database is causing this. I'll have to add more logging so that we can track this down.

• Like 1

Allan Cameron

You can't expect someone to dig through your log files to help you solve your problem

You have no clue what this community is like. Some people are here to help others.

People like you are here for themselves. If i wan't your option on what i should or should not expect, i will ask you. However, your voice and option on this matter is worth ZERO.

Get lost...

I found the error in his log file. Unfortunately I can't tell from his log file what record in the database is causing this. I'll have to add more logging so that we can track this down.

No worries Luke, i have did a server re-install and seams to be ok now. Thanks again for your help.