Change position of h2 class sectionTitle on #homeTab

cochize1

cochize1

Is there a way to make the section title appear on the let hand side of the posters and be placed vertically? In addidtion I would like it to change it from "Latest TV Shows >" to just "TV SHOWS", all in capital letters, different color ad font and without ">" symbol (but leave it as a hyperlink to latest added tv shows if somebody clicks on it). Is that possible?

5df94c149b625_ccc.jpg

Happy2Play

Repositioning can be difficult as that position would be under or over the scrollcontainer.  Unless the container was repositioned also.

This topic will cover the Renaming. Need to be done for each library.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/70525-remove-change-most-recent/

Example only tested on one library.  You have to know section and child.

#homeTab div.section5 div.padded-top-focusscale.padded-bottom-focusscale.emby-scroller.emby-scrollbuttons-scroller {margin-left: 3.5%;}
#homeTab div.section5 div.itemsContainer.scrollSlider.focuscontainer-x.padded-left.padded-right.scrollX.hiddenScrollX {padding-left: 0;}
#homeTab div.sectionTitleContainer.sectionTitleContainer-cards.padded-left a {
top: 4em;
transform: rotate(90deg);
left: -4em;
}

/*Replace Section Header title*/
#homeTab div.section5 div:nth-child(2) h2 {  text-indent: -9999px;
line-height: 0; /* Collapse the original line */
}
#homeTab div.section div:nth-child(2) h2:after {
content: "Movies";
text-indent: 0;
display: block;
line-height: initial; /* New content takes up original line height */
}

/*Change Case and Font for specific section h2*/
#homeTab div.section5 h2 {
   text-transform: uppercase;
   font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;
   color: red;
}

cochize1

Almost got it now, I managed to rotate and change the section BUT, for some reason the titles don't line up and I have no clue what causes that (I tested this without any other css that I thought might be causing the problem but outcome is always the same):

5dfb647e741db_dd.jpg

Happy2Play

Do they line up if you add "width: 0;" to "#homeTab div.sectionTitleContainer.sectionTitleContainer-cards.padded-left a"?

cochize1

It did actually but then I have noticed that the line with title breaks (i.e. with TV Shows or Box Office the words were not in one line but one above the other), could have fixed that with setting width to 140px but then had the trouble to set the right view in mobile version (sorry but can't make screenshots at the moment).

Finally I ended up with the titles in original position, just changed the Section Header titles, font and color.