Unable access on android

Paro89

I am unable to access to emby on android app. Error is: "connection error".

It is all the morning i am not able. (and this error is the same on my lg tv).

Someone can help me, please? Thanks

Are you using wired or Wi-Fi?

Did you check your router?

Is port forwarding enabled?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I have open the port in my router, but i am unable to access on emby

Did you try all of the steps in our wiki? Which ones succeeded and which ones did not?

Do you know the local ip address of your server machine?

No, sorry, i don't know the ip address of my server machine. I don't find it. Where i can find it?

If you don't know the ip address of your server machine then how did you setup port forwarding in your router? Usually you need that information in order to add forwarding rules.

@@Abobader

@

That's not showing your LAN IP. You didn't answer the earlier question of how you've connected the device to your network.

With the LAN

First off, are you running the server on an Android Device? This thread is in the Android Server section.

Secondly, you can see the ip address of the device by looking at its settings. How to get there is going to depend on what device it is.

Guest asrequested

It almost looks like it's not being given an IP. What switch? How is your network configured? Are you using a VPN? Are you using subnets? What router?

Sorry, i am trying to access on my lg smart tv. Sorry for this fault!!

But you need to know the ip address of the server on your LAN to do so.

Edited by Sammy

Good day,

First, what you install emby server on? What the device "your" emby server running on it.

To me, it seem that you did not install emby server, right?

My best

• 2 weeks later...

I could have sworn you guys CLAIMED this was an "easy and intuitive" interface! Yet you practically have to have a PHD in Web Technologies to understand how to get the damned thing to work properly! I may be demanding a refund if this damn thing doesn't correct itself SOON!

I could have sworn you guys CLAIMED this was an "easy and intuitive" interface! Yet you practically have to have a PHD in Web Technologies to understand how to get the damned thing to work properly! I may be demanding a refund if this damn thing doesn't correct itself SOON!

Hi.  Running the server on an Android platform is an advanced feature and the network configuration requirements will be more in depth.  Unfortunately, our app cannot control your network configuration and setup.

Please provide details on the problem you are having and we will try to help.

Thanks.