Adult Plugin - YJ Channel - Support Thread

Abobader

flexage

flexage , please can you confirm if Beeg is working with last server Version 3.0.5675.1 ? None movie is available from web browser or MBC.

Regards

@@Teddy, sorry that I didn't see this when you posted it - unfortunately the Beeg plugin isn't one of the ones I've made, I think it was one of the many channels snazy2000 made

flexage

Hi all,

I received a message recently saying that the YouJizz channel had stopped working on the most recent versions of Emby Server.

I've just performed an investigation, and yes the YouJizz channel code needed a few updates to make it work.

I've updated the channel and the update should be available on your Emby Server plugins section, if left Emby will most likely auto-update the channel at some point.

Sorry to any of you who have not been able to use the channel recently. If this happens again, please send me a PM and I'll get it done as quickly as possible.

Happy YJ'ing y'all  :P

• 4 weeks later...
flexage

Witch is the good version working now?

The last one from server is 1.0.5742.42459 and sometimes works but most of the time not, showing 0 elements.

You have in mind to dump all the elements offline as it does trailers?

Edited by Teddy

• 3 months later...

YJ Plugin shows me Premium Plugin Only - Please Purchase This channel but into description i read Rejoice, the YouJizz channel is now free forever! so I'm confused.

Is YJ Plugin free or not?

• 7 months later...

Please flexage can you confirm Youjizz it's working. Since time ago when play a video appears message "Video error There was an error playing the video".

chirogocki

Hello,

I'm new to emby but I can confirm that the plugin is not working, I have the same error message "Video error There was an error playing the video"

What can I do to help (sorry I'm not a programmer...)

Have a good day

the input path being fed into ffmpeg is blank. we'll need flexage's help. try sending him a PM. thanks.

• 9 months later...
Sammy

Just FYI - by default these items are hidden from the catalog.  You have to opt-in to even know they are there.

Where to opt in?

flexage

Where to opt in?

There's a checkbox on the "Plugins Catalog" in your Emby Server admin dashboard that shows or hides adult plugins... unfortunately there aren't any working adult plugins to show or hide at the moment

Sammy

There's a checkbox on the "Plugins Catalog" in your Emby Server admin dashboard that shows or hides adult plugins... unfortunately there aren't any working adult plugins to show or hide at the moment

Okay. I thought maybe there was some other hidden button to fondle someplace.

flexage

Okay. I thought maybe there was some other hidden button to fondle someplace.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  fondle.....

• Like 1

flexage

Any chance this will return again?

Possibly, in the future. Depends if this plugin is still possible to work.

• 1 month later...
aross01

Hi I'm new to Emby my question is on the Adult Content it looks like it died back in 12/2016 so who is being PMed about the problem, and did they answer, maybe there is a new developer that needs to be contacted?

Sven

You can try to find a new developer to work on this plugin....

And do you need a particular plugin? or just adult ones in general?

Edited by Sven