DVR: List of Known Issues

sundevil67

sundevil67

I'm still struggling to get the DVR to work reliably. The recordings are either of the wrong show, or the playback skips around and even seems to switch channels at times. While all of these recordings were all set up on channels/programs that appeared correctly in the guide at the time, there are quite a number of missing spots in my EPG, and I've tried Emby, Schedules Direct, and XMLTV.. from what I've read in some of these threads, mapping all of the channels through some other 3rd party service sounds like a ton of work & a production-ready integrated Emby live TV/DVR solution with IPTV support is still a ways off.

1. Is there a thread or site where I might find known issues that might cause this type of behavior upon playback?
  2. When I playback a recording & run into this, is there any information recorded in the server log that might be useful to the Emby support staff?
  3. I also have a ton of empty channels in the EPG that say "No Programming Info", but there doesn't seem to be a way to filter them out, so I'm stuck endlessly scrolling through hundreds of these...short of pointing to a local file for my giude that I edit to remove these empty channels, is there any way to set up the guide so that it excludes these channels that are unavailable?

Thanks.