Black screen

God Assassin

Happy2Play

Emby i have it on my computer

Are you using a web browser or Emby Theater?

Theodore

What url are you using the the browser?  Do you have any browser extensions/addons?

But for Theater have you tried this?

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/76242-et-loads-a-black-screen/?p=773489

So I think I am having a similar but not exactly the same issue as this and the one you linked. Theater loads and connects fine, but if I let the Emby screensaver start (either the logo or backdrop) I have to use the mouse to "wake it" before I play a movie or else it just plays UNDER the screensaver - and since it is a dedicated MCP computer that means VNC - where it didn't do this before (about the same time that thread was started, somewhere in August). Also at the end of playing a file it looks like Theater doesn't stop/close the file or player. It sits at a black/blank screen instead of going back to the front page of ETheater. If I play another file while on that post-file black screen there is no problem, it just switches the player right to it and goes.

This behavior is NOT seen when using the browser, only Theater.

I tried the solution in the other thread anyways and it didn't work. If I should start a new thread for this, please let me know.

Edited by Theodore

Happy2Play

If I should start a new thread for this, please let me know.

Technically yes if there is a issue with Theater one should open a topic in the forum that applies to that client/app.