Repeating Streams

sundevil67

sundevil67

I've finally got an IPTV setup working after writing it off as not possible, so I am loath to complain...much. The issue with the channel guide I can deal with (decided not to  futz with the channel mapping after seeing the problems folks have been having with that part). A lot of the guide is incorrect some of the time, and the DVR functionality is still a bit too unreliable to be of much value... but what's really bugging me is how sometimes a channel will just get stuck in a loop where the same few minutes of content will just repeat in perpetuity. It doesn't happen when I watch through the IPTV provider's native web-player, which is why I'm thinking it has to be something related to Emby. 

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? 

kanipek

I've finally got an IPTV setup working after writing it off as not possible, so I am loath to complain...much. The issue with the channel guide I can deal with (decided not to  futz with the channel mapping after seeing the problems folks have been having with that part). A lot of the guide is incorrect some of the time, and the DVR functionality is still a bit too unreliable to be of much value... but what's really bugging me is how sometimes a channel will just get stuck in a loop where the same few minutes of content will just repeat in perpetuity. It doesn't happen when I watch through the IPTV provider's native web-player, which is why I'm thinking it has to be something related to Emby. 

Anyone else experiencing anything similar? 

This has been an issue for some in the past.

If you can post a sanitized log or PM one to @@Luke they will be able to help track the issue down. Just make sue to send a log from a time frame the issue occurs and at about what time the issue was occurring.

sundevil67

I actually just experienced the same issue when using my IPTV provider's native app, so now I'm thinking the issue might be on that end & not actually something within Emby.

I actually just experienced the same issue when using my IPTV provider's native app, so now I'm thinking the issue might be on that end & not actually something within Emby.

Thanks for the feedback.