Who/how would I contact

dannymichel

dannymichel

I'd like to contact someone somehow about a refund for my premiere. 

I got premiere thinking trailers for movies I have would show with the trailers plugin but it just shows random trailers.

I only got premiere for this functionality.

Can I please have a refund?

mastrmind11

I'd like to contact someone somehow about a refund for my premiere. 

I got premiere thinking trailers for movies I have would show with the trailers plugin but it just shows random trailers.

I only got premiere for this functionality.

Can I please have a refund?

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/67751-trailers-for-all-movies/

• 1 month later...
dannymichel

The only reason you got premier was for Trailers?

Wha??

um yeah dude. I mean I can’t think of any other reason I would have

dannymichel

In want my money back I'm not getting know help or no one is picking up I think you all are fraud taking people money

bro, didn’t you already post that? Also why this thread? You’re also not giving them a reason as to why

In want my money back I'm not getting know help or no one is picking up I think you all are fraud taking people money

Hi. What problem are you having?

Have you seen the wiki?  Lots of answers there.

Quick start

I also am curious, what issue are you even having? If you are "calling" them, you have the wrong number i am pretty sure they dont have a phone number for support. Otherwise from my own experience i seriously doubt you have posted asking for help and not received any. Maybe not the answer you hoped for but very likely an accurate answer. The crew here at emby has always been helpful for me. Either people that are working on this or just people that really know the product.

riothamus

Have you looked this over?

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Trailers

Do you have your own local trailer files, or were you expecting the software to automatically determine what trailers to play based on your library?

No one here is out to defraud anyone.  But there are plenty of people who do not mind donating their time to try and help.

dannymichel

Have you looked this over?

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Trailers

Do you have your own local trailer files, or were you expecting the software to automatically determine what trailers to play based on your library?

No one here is out to defraud anyone.  But there are plenty of people who do not mind donating their time to try and help.

wait dude, that other guy going nuts is a separate issue from what i had. he just commandeered my thread.

but yes, it would have only made sense if emby only used trailers from things in your library 

riothamus

wait dude, that other guy going nuts is a separate issue from what i had. he just commandeered my thread.

but yes, it would have only made sense if emby only used trailers from things in your library 

You are correct, my bad.  I got mixed up reading through this.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I have my setup with local trailers in the movie folders (as per the wiki), then under Library->Advanced I have the "Enable external content in suggestions" un-checked.  Next, under Cinema Mode, I have the following:

Enable cinema mode for:  Movies

Internet Trailers:  (all un-checked)

Include trailers from movies in my library:  (checked)

This has been working for me, at least.