TVheadend live TV

kasper1985

Q-Droid

By the way I can play mpeg2 and h264 source streams in Live TV with local and remote connections, tested in both Opera and Chrome. You shouldn't have to force lower quality but at least it helps to try it for troubleshooting.

Edited by Q-Droid

pünktchen

By the way I can play mpeg2 and h264 source streams in Live TV with local and remote connections, tested in both Opera and Chrome. You shouldn't have to force lower quality but at least it helps to try it for troubleshooting.

Mpeg2 gets always transcoded for browsers and h264 is not h264, it's not always the same.

Q-Droid

Mpeg2 gets always transcoded for browsers and h264 is not h264, it's not always the same.

Yeah, was providing a reference for @@mpajer. He shouldn't have to lower quality permanently to get DVB sources to play, the 720p stream was low bitrate to begin with. Just need to sort out where the problem is and as you mentioned it could be detection or something else. Other clients such as phone or streamer are also worth trying. The server hardware is fine as it appears to be a 7th gen i7.