Narrow Header section

cochize1

cochize1

Hi, got some pretty results myself with css modifications but there are 2 things I am still struggling with, any idease on how to make it work (as in attached picture):

1. How to narrow Header Middle Section with Tabs?

2. How to change the Text for Live TV cardbox?

5d6519643a359_backdrop.jpg

Happy2Play

Something like this for the headermiddle.

/*Move headermiddle up*/
div.flex.align-items-center.flex-grow.headerTop {padding: .8em 0; }
div.headerMiddle.sectionTabs {margin: 0 20%;} /*adjustment so it does not affect other buttons on left and right already in header*/

I don't do Live TV so I don't know the specifics for that card id.  So a guess would be something like this (tested on different card).

/*Change Live TV card title*/
[title="Telewija"] {
	text-indent: -9999px;
	line-height:0;
}

[title="Telewija"]:after {
	text-indent:0;
	content:'Channels';
	display:block;
	line-height: initial;
}
Edited by Happy2Play

cochize1

Thanks for the tips, but since your code refers only to the main page headermiddle I found other solution, hope it will stick:

.headerMiddle{
position: absolute!important;
top: 43%;
}

As for the Live TV card the code doesn't work, still got the "Telewizja: instead of "Channels" on my main screen. Any idea?

Happy2Play

Thanks for the tips, but since your code refers only to the main page headermiddle I found other solution, hope it will stick:

.headerMiddle{
position: absolute!important;
top: 43%;
}

As for the Live TV card the code doesn't work, still got the "Telewizja: instead of "Channels" on my main screen. Any idea?

Interesting as the middle header code works on every page I tested (Home, Movies, TV), so where is it not working for you (screenshots preferable)?  I can see how this change can be problematic in mobile mode.

As for the Live TV since I do not have Live TV I would need to see the code for the card.  As you can see I renamed the title on this Yoga card using that exact code with only name changes.

5d670985204a6_content.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

cochize1

Interesting as the middle header code works on every page I tested (Home, Movies, TV), so where is it not working for you (screenshots preferable)?  I can see how this change can be problematic in mobile mode.

As for the Live TV since I do not have Live TV I would need to see the code for the card.  As you can see I renamed the title on this Yoga card using that exact code with only name changes.

5d670985204a6_content.jpg

Sorry for the late reply but was out for some days. Managed to handle the header but changing the name still dont work. Please see a printscreen of the section:

5d6ec30c4844c_button.jpg