Missing download subtitles

rechigo

rechigo

I have noticed in the new version 3.0.68, downloaded subtitles no longer work. I only had SRT subs for this video, so I'm unsure if it works with other formats

rechigo

I am not sure if this happens to all subtitles, but I don't really have time right now to find a video with embedded subtitles right now to test. Can you look into the subtitles not working on downloaded media?

rechigo

Odd, I will try downloading this movie again and see if they download, I will let you know how that goes

rechigo

I just realized that I might not have made this clear: The subtitles DO in fact download, but they will not play in the video

rechigo

So I started by downloading a James Bond movie. I start the playback, and enable the subtitles (English SRT) through the playback bar, and I get no subtitles appearing.

rechigo

They are SRT subtitles from opensubtitles. I downloaded the movie within the last couple of days.

rechigo

Tried on multiple android devices and they all produced the same result: the subtitles download, but when I select them in the player they never show up during playback

Are you sure the subtitles have contents at the time you're testing? It seems to be working OK in my testing here.

rechigo

It seems to be working now I guess? I will do some more testing and come back with anything I find

• 2 months later...

The problem is, it wont download subtitles that end in .eng like this (The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind.eng.srt)

Hi there, why do you feel that way?