Set HD source as a priority in Series Option

slidvendetta

Thanks for the confirmation, that's exactly the behaviour I see.  Looks like something's broken in the latest ET.  

Luke, any thoughts?

thanks,

As I mentioned before, it is best to deal with this in an issue report in the proper forum and I believe there is already one for this.

Thanks.

Of course, thanks for looking into this.

I've attached some screenshots of a show I've set to record for testing.  When I schedule a series it only seems to schedule the channel the show was originally scheduled on.  As you know, when you schedule a show it always sets it to the specific channel selected then you have to go back into settings to change it to Any channel.  After doing this it lists all the episodes on all the channels but it doesnt automatically select the HD version if there are SD and HD in the guide at the same time.

The channel logos are not very clear in the screenshots but the black ones are BBC1 SD and the red ones are BBC1 HD

thanks,

Does the guide show the hd indicator? If not then the server is probably not aware that those programs are actually HD.

warrencalvert

Yes, the guide does show the HD indicator on the HD channels.  I've worked around it now by scheduling only the HD channels and also deleting the SD channels (since I dont really need them)

So not a problem for me any more but looks like there's still an issue there somewhere.