23 replies to this topic

#21 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 153639 posts
  • Local time: 06:19 AM

Posted 04 November 2019 - 01:19 AM

Did anyone actually get it working in the end? I get stuck on "Ready to Transfer" on my laptop and my desktop when I use the Windows Store Apps to attempt to sync the files in original quality :'(.

The latest release from a few days ago has an issue with the download feature. An update is going out to resolve it. Thanks.

#22 JosephKav OFFLINE  

JosephKav

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 10:19 AM

Posted 04 November 2019 - 10:34 AM

I just got the 1.1.271 update on my laptop and downloads *seem* to start, though they don't move from 0% so not sure if they're gonna finish but I get network usage in Task Manager. I also have to reopen Emby Theater to get them to start for some reason.

It did eventually finish, thankfully. It looks like the same is happening on my desktop after I updated that, hopefully it does. (Also doesn't show progress, stuck on 0%). Gonna try a much larger file and see if that works. Hopefully it does

#23 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 153639 posts
  • Local time: 06:19 AM

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

#24 cwarren.qc OFFLINE  

cwarren.qc

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Local time: 10:19 AM

Posted 04 November 2019 - 06:37 PM

My guess is that, following the update, we need to changes something in the download queue to unjam it.
In my case, I was really impatient and I waited about 13 seconds before adding a new download, so I wasn't certain if it was really needed.

My friend waited 10 minutes and, as soon as he added another download, everything started downloading correctly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ready to transfer, Sync, Emby Windows Store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users