Detailed screen of a recording to show channel name and time of recording

denz

denz

It would be very beneficial for dvr users for the detail screen to have the channel name and the time of the recording. If you ask why I want the time that it is recorded the time that it has been recorded tells me the later the show is screened the chances of being taken off air are very high and don't get too hooked on it. 

In WMC each library displays the information that is relevant for that library so if you go to movies library it will not have the channel name and the time so each screen has the information that is relevant for that library when I requested this before the argument was that every screen should be the same but it shouldn't. 

It would also be helpful if the pre playback row can be taken off it just makes the screen too busy. In android tv client there is an option and it should be across the board so no one is disadvantaged. 

5d2fcbb5f07b1_Capturewmc.jpg

5d2fcbc6185af_Captureemby.jpg

• Like 3

Spaceboy

1 It would be very beneficial for dvr users for the detail screen to have the channel name and the time of the recording. If you ask why I want the time that it is recorded the time that it has been recorded tells me the later the show is screened the chances of being taken off air are very high and don't get too hooked on it.

2 In WMC each library displays the information that is relevant for that library so if you go to movies library it will not have the channel name and the time so each screen has the information that is relevant for that library when I requested this before the argument was that every screen should be the same but it shouldn't.

3 It would also be helpful if the pre playback row can be taken off it just makes the screen too busy. In android tv client there is an option and it should be across the board so no one is disadvantaged.

5d2fcbb5f07b1_Capturewmc.jpg

5d2fcbc6185af_Captureemby.jpg

1 agree but for normal reasons

2 agree been asked for numerous times

3 disagree having it removed completely. Web app is a management tool, people use a mouse to control it. The information is important from a media management perspective and I see little value in removing it

• Like 1