How do I start a partially watched movie from the beginning?

echoxxzz

echoxxzz

I'm using Embycon and Embuary skin and any movie I select to play that I've already partially watched always resumes. Even if I press the Info" button on my MCE Remote and select "More" than the "Play" option, Embycon always resumes the movie. The only way I seem to be able to restart a movie is to press "Info" and then select "More" than "Mark Unwatched".

I even tried pressing the "Play" button on my MCE remote and it does nothing using the Embuary skin (I'm sure this used to work)!!!!

If I open up Embycon plugin and select a movie by (pressing Play or OK on my MCE remote) that I've partially watched a popup box opens (the same popup if I press my remote info button) and it still resumes.

Oddly if I select a movie via the plugin that I've never watched the popup box doesn't open up and it starts at the beginning as expected. 

This is all happening using Libreelec 9.1 (ie. Kodi 18.3), Embycon 1.9.18, Embuary Skin 18.7.8 and the Embuary Helper Script 1.2.7 connecting to Emby Server 4.2.0.31.