after I updated emby to 22.214.171.124 i have major media playback issues . It's strange because it only occures after about 60 to 70 minutes.
Before the update everything works fine, but maybe I just had luck with the media files.
My hardware setup:
Server - Synology DS 215j (DSM up to date)
Device - Fire TV 4k Stick
I checked my system utilization during the issues and everything looks ok. (CPU usage etc.)
Till now i found two situations when the issues occurs.
1. Transcoding because of not supported audioformet (DTS)
2. Bitrate limited exceeded
Fore every situation I added a logfile to this post.
Activation of hardware acceleration have no influence on the issues.
I hope there is a way to fix these kind of problems.
Disclaimer: The files attached are for the sole purpose of diagnostics. ANY other user is FORBIDDEN.