[iOS app] double tap to skip

hstamas

hstamas

I’ve gotten so used to double tapping on the left and right of the screen to skip forward and back when watching a YouTube video that I instinctually now do this when using Emby on my iPhone.

It would be great to implement that here!

Edited by hstamas

Hi, yes we have this on android but not on iOS yet. It's possible for the future. thanks.

• 2 years later...
angryblue
On 5/28/2019 at 7:06 AM, Luke said:

Hi, yes we have this on android but not on iOS yet. It's possible for the future. thanks.

Hi, On iOS, when we double tap the screen on left or right side, it will call up the OSD, can we fix this?

Like this would be perfect: one single tap or touch can call up the OSD, double tap only do the forward or backward things.

Edited by angryblue

On 9/23/2021 at 10:16 PM, angryblue said:

Hi, On iOS, when we double tap the screen on left or right side, it will call up the OSD, can we fix this?

Like this would be perfect: one single tap or touch can call up the OSD, double tap only do the forward or backward things.

Hi, yes we can take a look at this. Thanks for the feedback.

• 4 months later...
angryblue
On 9/29/2021 at 5:21 AM, Luke said:

Hi, yes we can take a look at this. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi, Luke, I heard about that this issue was fixed on android recently, but On iOS, when we double tap the screen on left or right side to skip, it still calls  up the OSD, could you fix this on next iOS version? We'v been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, angryblue said:

Hi, Luke, I heard about that this issue was fixed on android recently, but On iOS, when we double tap the screen on left or right side to skip, it still calls  up the OSD, could you fix this on next iOS version? We'v been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you.

Hi there, what version of the Emby iOS app do you have?

angryblue
15 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, what version of the Emby iOS app do you have?

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have Emby iOS 2.1.2 on my iPhone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
angryblue
On 3/1/2022 at 11:05 PM, Luke said:

Hi, we'll take a look at this. Thanks for reporting.

Hi, Luke, I updated to emby iOS 2.1.5 on my iPhone, but the emby app still has this issue, when we double tap the screen on left or right side to skip, it still calls  up the OSD, can we fix this in next update? Thank you.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...