Subtitle wrong position on screen

illmatix

illmatix

Hello Guys,

I've been trying to figure this out for a few weeks now, but i have no idea where to look further.

My Subtitle position in the emby web client is on top of the screen, instead of down where it normally is. 

I have no idea if i have accidentally clicked on the wrong setting since i cannot find it.

How do i change my setting so my subtitles will display at the bottom of the movie.

Thank you very much,

cliff

post-469393-0-12088000-1558282314_thumb.png

GrimReaper

Hello Guys,

I've been trying to figure this out for a few weeks now, but i have no idea where to look further.

My Subtitle position in the emby web client is on top of the screen, instead of down where it normally is.

I have no idea if i have accidentally clicked on the wrong setting since i cannot find it.

How do i change my setting so my subtitles will display at the bottom of the movie.

Thank you very much,

cliff

Maybe you'll find something here, don't know what browser you're using:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/73171-after-upgrade-to-4110-subtitles-are-on-top-web-chrome-74-issue/

Edit:

If it's a Chromium browser, looks like changing font size should temporarily fix it.

Cheers

Edited by GrimReaper76

xontik

Hello same problem here ! Subtitles on top of media, even outside of screen sometime.

No issues on firefox !

But it's a wonderfull app !

If you update to the latest version of Emby Server, 4.1.1, they may still be at the top but they will not be outside the screen.

illmatix

Maybe you'll find something here, don't know what browser you're using:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/73171-after-upgrade-to-4110-subtitles-are-on-top-web-chrome-74-issue/

Edit:

If it's a Chromium browser, looks like changing font size should temporarily fix it.

Cheers

This is it! 

Thank you very much. when i change to smaller or larger it will show the subtitles on the bottom. Normal size shows on top.

Thank you for your help, Hero!

GrimReaper

This is it!

Thank you very much. when i change to smaller or larger it will show the subtitles on the bottom. Normal size shows on top.

Thank you for your help, Hero!

You're welcome, although I didn't actually do anything. ;)

Cheers