Next Up & Seasons Not Showing next episodes

GiGo

Not sure what's going TBH, if its Synology related or Android TV app related.

So watching Season 2 of The Orville, watched part of E01 yesterday and this morning continued watching on my tablet, finished E01, start watching E02, then went to sit in the lounge and watch it on the TV, Emby isn't loading so I login to my Synology box and there's an update waiting, update to version 4.1.1.0-1, updates and I start Emby TV on my Android Box, scan't see E02 in Continue Watching, so head over to Play Store, there's an update for Android TV (Beta), updates to 1.7.18g, launch Emby TV and E02 is in Continue watching, watch the episode and instead of starting E03 it stops..... E03 is not in Next Up..... go to the show and I can't view the seasons.... odd.... also I notice My Wife and Kids also isn't in Next Up, go to the show and I have the same issue, if I select Gotham under recommended I get the seasons show up.

I have gone too several shows, some show up with Seasons some do not, there isn't a pattern to why some show and some don't, some shows I have watched 1 or 2 seasons, some I have watched nothing of.  It varies from show to show if the seasons show up or not.

I have also noticed that Next Up section appears to load then disappears when I select the show, but only on the shows that do not give me the Seasons

I have set the server to re-scan my library as I have noticed a season hasn't been added to a show that auto organise added yesterday.

Hopefully pics will help and log is attached 

MVIMG-20190505-091542.jpg

MVIMG-20190505-091453.jpg

IMG-20190505-091508.jpg

IMG-20190505-091426.jpg

Hi there, how does the web app compare?

Web app and app on my phone tablet seem to work great, no issues.

Can report it all seems fine now, however I am missing season 1 and 3 My Wife & Kids (were there previously and physically on the disk) plus season 1 of Grace & Frankie, will remove the file folders and get it to rescan, then pop them back and rescan again to see if it fixes it.