Still not working in current version 18.104.22.168
Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:31 PM
The odds are a server update alone will never change what you already see now. Since I would expect the library would have to be removed and re- added, sure Emby could do this behind the scenes but that would mean all libraries in that content type. But I do not believe anything has changed it this area yet though
Edited by Happy2Play, 20 December 2019 - 07:36 PM.
Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:02 PM
thanks, but like I already told in last version, I removed the library, nothing changed. I did a full re-install, new creating of everything, not changed.
But I don´t do that all on every new version, to try if something was changed or not.
The release notes seems to confirm this, that still nothing was changed. About half a year till now, I can´t see my series - i am really pissed off.
Posted 20 December 2019 - 10:00 PM
Just going off your previous post as all you said was it still doesn't work, not actions listed.
Also I don't think auto detection works with "Serien\0-9\4 Blocks (2017-2019)\S01.E01 - Brüder.mkv" naming scheme either, but could be wrong. If it works it is Undocumented naming scheme.
Posted 20 December 2019 - 10:27 PM
And more than enough description and screenshots months ago.
All this, I tried with 22.214.171.124
I can´t do all this delete, reinstall stuff with every small release - so like i told above I didn´t do that with recently 126.96.36.199
The naming scheme is correct, because it worked a long long time. It worked in Emby, it worked in Plex.
I already told it in this topic, until which version everything worked fine.
But I tried it, changing it to "S01E01 - Brüder.mp4" - with doing a library rescan changed nothing - waited until end. Serie "4 Blocks" still not appears. I delete the nfo big jpg of course.
Renaming it makes the things more worse, look at the screenshot.
I really want to know, why the bug isn´t fixed - why I am supporting this project with my money ?
I am now waiting a really long time ! Half an year. I was really patiently.
Edited by speedy78, 20 December 2019 - 10:33 PM.
Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:57 PM
Sorry Happy, I misunderstood you. I read something like "previous postS" - so I thought you wanted to tell me, I am doing nothing more to help solving it than just always mention its not working.
At https://github.com/M.../wiki/TV-naming there is a S01.E01 example
I tried your advice too on first episode, but it made it more worse
First Episode is now viewed as "S1:E1 - S01E01 - Brüder" instead of just "S1:E1 - Brüder"
like shown on epsiode 2..3...
Its shown on screenshot in previous post.
I did some more testing
Renaming "Serien\0-9\4 Blocks (2017-2019)\S01.E01 - Brüder.mp4" to
"Serien\0-9\4 Blocks\S01.E01 - Brüder.mp4"
4 Blocks is shown correct now
After removing (2017-2019) I had to do a rescan and meta data replace
I am using the Format (2017-2019) or (2017) since the beginning at movies and series
At movies there is no Problem, at series I seems to be a Problem since the new Version around july 2019 - I don´t know now If this is the only problem relating to this topic
Edited by speedy78, 21 December 2019 - 12:02 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users