Custom Logo/Branding

fizzyade

OCDcrazy
2 hours ago, Hxemby001 said:

Are you using the Web Ui?

Yes among all other devices, I read some place after it updates it will add the logo back so I disabled all updates and disabled the restart. I would like the entire top bar completely gone so it starts at my media as the top of the screen.

Well this will remove the logo.. Place it in the CSS area under settings of the Administrative account that manages EMBY.

.pageTitleWithDefaultLogo {display: none;}

I do not have CSS option to remove that bar.. AND I think that would be a bad idea because you will remove ALL options for configuration of your server. Would get pretty extensive to recode that area in complete CSS.

OCDcrazy
3 hours ago, Hxemby001 said:

Well this will remove the logo.. Place it in the CSS area under settings of the Administrative account that manages EMBY.

.pageTitleWithDefaultLogo {display: none;}

I do not have CSS option to remove that bar.. AND I think that would be a bad idea because you will remove ALL options for configuration of your server. Would get pretty extensive to recode that area in complete CSS.

Thanks, works on browser how about roku and fireTV and xbox?

fizzyade
3 hours ago, OCDcrazy said:

How did you change the emby logo to that? I just want no logo at all. How can I remove it?

Screenshot + cut & paste

• Haha 1

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, OCDcrazy said:

Thanks, works on browser how about roku and fireTV and xbox?

CSS only applies to browser/web client as every client/app/channel is independently programmed/coded.

OCDcrazy
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

CSS only applies to browser/web client as every client/app/channel is independently programmed/coded.

Is there a way to do them all some way?

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, OCDcrazy said:

Is there a way to do them all some way?

No as no user has access to the app/client/channel code, only the web client html code.

• 2 years later...
On 10/04/2019 at 13:17, ebr said:

We work very hard on Emby.  We'd kinda like people to know what it is... :)

Kind of a nitpick but I'd also like to brand my family server with a logo that appears on apps and whatnot. Maybe the Emby brand could appear as a "powered by Emby" or something? To be honest my family couldn't care less about the tech I'm using, but that is very clear in other ways than having a brand and overall look and feel imposed by the app. 

At the same time I'd like more customization, I'm also grateful the development team seems to prioritize things right so in terms of functionally and overall quality Emby is impressive. The resources are definitely being spend on stuff that matters the most.

Maybe a good compromise that wouldn't take too much effort is just allowing branding and background images to be replaced by server-hosted ones, and picking a color an perhaps even some fonts, that are applied across the board.

Just my two cents... I'm coming from Kodi btw, but wanted something that works on more platforms. So far really enjoying Emby, but will miss our family branding and backgrounds 😅

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Stroudy

As much as I'd like to put my own branding on the server, I can see why the Emby team would want to keep their own logo to.

@AlanQdoes have a good idea with the Powered By Emby branding option which I'd be happy to have, I know other software also has this, i.e., if you use a custom logo on Portainer, it shows Powered By Portainer underneath it.

I think it should be a Premiere only option to.

Just a quick logo here as an example of what custom branding could look like;

image.png.d49e3a87c3ee619775c9ab985019cfc5.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I would assume people come to the emby-website to buy access to some media-library with actual content because it shows intentionally everywhere the emby-branding.
When it was more customizable maybe this problem would vanish then too. 

I like the idea of "powered by emby".

• 2 weeks later...
Killface69

I'd also like to have a logo of my own shown to me (and my users).

Seriously, my colleagues have no idea what Plex is or if I just made up the name 😉 

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...
EliteGroup

Up Vote.

Custom logo is possible for all clients and apps.
why isn't this rolled out for Emby Premiere users?

• Agree 1

hoonlight
On 12/23/2023 at 1:39 PM, Stroudy said:

As much as I'd like to put my own branding on the server, I can see why the Emby team would want to keep their own logo to.

@AlanQdoes have a good idea with the Powered By Emby branding option which I'd be happy to have, I know other software also has this, i.e., if you use a custom logo on Portainer, it shows Powered By Portainer underneath it.

I think it should be a Premiere only option to.

Just a quick logo here as an example of what custom branding could look like;

image.png.d49e3a87c3ee619775c9ab985019cfc5.png

I strongly agree. I think it's a good idea and I hope the emby team will review it positively.
I think this is one of the fun and advantages of building a personal media server.

PuffyToesToo

I definitely understand both sides. So could there be some sort of compromise? I respect the business model, so what if those of use who would love to incorporate a personal image for our own, paid a bit of an extra fee on top of our Emby Premiere (with powered by example)?

polaris70
6 minutes ago, PuffyToesToo said:

I definitely understand both sides. So could there be some sort of compromise? I respect the business model, so what if those of use who would love to incorporate a personal image for our own, paid a bit of an extra fee on top of our Emby Premiere (with powered by example)?

Good idea too. I can pay a few if the custom logo could work for AppleTV🙃