Working Support And Email

staywoke

staywoke

Feature Request - Fix your support email! Make it where you can actually CANCEL your subscription without wasting 2 hours. 

staywoke

Have been trying to cancel and get my money back for 2 days now with NO HELP. YOU TOOK MY MONEY AFTER I "CANCELLED" FOLLOWING YOUR CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS.

staywoke

Nope. All the instructions I found said to email. Saw this in more than one place! I dont even have the app installed anymore. Why does your support email not work? Why does your support phone do nothing? 

Hi.  There was a typo in the email address (but only in that one place - on the direct card receipt).  We apologize and have corrected this now.  All the other links we know of to the support email are working properly as is the cancel procedure. 

I have canceled your subscription and refunded the charges.

• 7 months later...
alemania1960

I want to know how I can cancel my user account in emby. Since November 29 after updating emby already stopped working. I have sought help in the forums but nobody has helped me. I can't keep paying for emby premiere if I'm not using the service. Please send an email to cancel since I cannot open the emby server to do it myself.