Please consider to provide app streaming for free like Plex

nruth

With emby all you get is the local stream. 

Again, this is not correct.  We do NOT require Premiere or any payment for remote streaming.  Please see: Feature Matrix

Also, we allow you to create and manage users for free (Plex does not).  We have Parental Control for free (Plex does not). 

CBaldwinJ89

Ebr you have remote streaming for free on what devices? Computer? That's all I ever saw. Android wasn't nor xbox, or any other device I've tried just pc. So you limit your "free" remote as plex does not beside the android app. So to me it never really measured up the free version.

Ebr you have remote streaming for free on what devices? Computer? That's all I ever saw. Android wasn't nor xbox, or any other device I've tried just pc. So you limit your "free" remote as plex does not beside the android app. So to me it never really measured up the free version.

Roku, Apple TV, Web, Kodi are all free playback apps but the key point here is you keep talking about remote streaming and whether you are remote or local has absolutely nothing to do with it.  Please see the feature matrix I pointed to above.

Thanks.

crusher11

LG TV is free too.

But as has been said, local streaming requires paying for the app too.

unisoft

LG TV is free too.

But as has been said, local streaming requires paying for the app too.

and Samsung TV app too....just live tv isn't   but then you have the TV's own tuner or a set top box if you don't want to pay...