Photo

Trouble Downloading Guide Data

Best Answer Luke , 21 March 2019 - 01:07 PM

Hi there, have you checked the mapping tool to see if tuner channels are mapped to guide channels?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PossumsDad OFFLINE  

PossumsDad

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 12:57 AM
  • LocationEdinburg, Texas (Deep South Texas)

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:04 PM

I have 2 Haupauge tuner cards in my system. I have a quad card and a 2250 dual tuner. I installed wintv 8.5 and it saw both cards just fine. I can watch all channels with no problem.

When I setup Emby for live tv it sees both cards just fine. I save each one and go to setup the guide provider. I tried to use the emby guide but no go. I chose all of the settings but when it went to refresh the guide the green bar only went about 5% and vanished.

I can go to livetv and nothing appears under programs. The guide is there but is empty. The grid is there but no channel icons and no programs. I can go to channels & all of the channels are there with their names. I can click on a channel & it will tune the channel & I can watch TV.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the DVR working in Plex but would love to use Emby instead.

Attached File  Capture.PNG   189.74KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Capture 1.PNG   298.25KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Capture 2.PNG   468.33KB   0 downloads

Edited by PossumsDad, 21 March 2019 - 01:05 PM.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138067 posts
  • Local time: 01:57 AM

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:07 PM   Best Answer

Hi there, have you checked the mapping tool to see if tuner channels are mapped to guide channels?

• ebr likes this

#3 PossumsDad OFFLINE  

PossumsDad

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 12:57 AM
  • LocationEdinburg, Texas (Deep South Texas)

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:37 PM

Thank you for your help.

None of the channels were mapped to guide data. Once I did that everything populated with data.

Again Thanks

• cayars likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users