Trouble Downloading Guide Data

PossumsDad
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

PossumsDad

I have 2 Haupauge tuner cards in my system. I have a quad card and a 2250 dual tuner. I installed wintv 8.5 and it saw both cards just fine. I can watch all channels with no problem.

When I setup Emby for live tv it sees both cards just fine. I save each one and go to setup the guide provider. I tried to use the emby guide but no go. I chose all of the settings but when it went to refresh the guide the green bar only went about 5% and vanished.

I can go to livetv and nothing appears under programs. The guide is there but is empty. The grid is there but no channel icons and no programs. I can go to channels & all of the channels are there with their names. I can click on a channel & it will tune the channel & I can watch TV.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the DVR working in Plex but would love to use Emby instead.

post-147881-0-38445700-1553187823_thumb.pngpost-147881-0-90638000-1553187832_thumb.pngpost-147881-0-36208400-1553187842_thumb.png

Edited by PossumsDad

• Solution

Hi there, have you checked the mapping tool to see if tuner channels are mapped to guide channels?

• Like 1

PossumsDad

Thank you for your help.

None of the channels were mapped to guide data. Once I did that everything populated with data.

Again Thanks

• Like 1