35 replies to this topic

#21 claptnei OFFLINE  

claptnei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Local time: 01:42 AM

Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:08 PM

As no one else is reporting this issue, I assume it is not a problem? Staying on 3.3.0 is the only option to keep it working.

#22 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 136122 posts
  • Local time: 08:42 PM

Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:18 PM

If you can update to the latest we'll be happy to help you. Thanks.

#23 claptnei OFFLINE  

claptnei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:36 PM

Trakt Pluggin 3.3.2
what I have done so far:-
uninstalled 3.3.0
deleted trakt config file
installed 3.3.2 with default settings
setup user connection to trakt
turned on debugging in trakt pluggin and EMBY
rotated log files
run scheduled update to trakt which take over 13 mins compared to 4 mins on working version, sync fails
uploading zipped log file as its so large 165Mb

Attached Files

• Attached File  Log.zip   16.47MB   2 downloads

Edited by claptnei, 23 March 2019 - 03:37 PM.

#24 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 136122 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:25 PM

Thanks, we'll see what @J2ghz thinks.

#25 sdbman OFFLINE  

sdbman

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 02:07 PM

Hi

I was attempting to migrate from Plex to Emby and have the same issue and cannot get Trakt to sync my watched/unwatched status

Edited by sdbman, 25 March 2019 - 02:08 PM.

#26 markdj OFFLINE  

markdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Local time: 02:42 AM

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:50 AM

Same problem for me, but Trakt doesn’t add rewatched episodes. I’ve been rewatching GoT but since 3-4 days nothing has been tracked from the show anymore. Other new series and episodes work fine.

#27 Hitsville OFFLINE  

Hitsville

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationChester, UK

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:42 AM

Hi

I was attempting to migrate from Plex to Emby and have the same issue and cannot get Trakt to sync my watched/unwatched status

I did this very recently without issue after switching from Plex to Emby.

Are/were you using Plex-trakt-scrobbler in Plex? If so is there any possibility that the two are fighting each other? I recall with the Plex variant there were a lot of settings with regards to behaviour when a conflict occurred. 

Probably unlikely, but thought it worth a mention. 

#28 J2ghz OFFLINE  

J2ghz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:10 PM

@claptnei Looking at your log, I see where the issue with size comes from. There is a debug log which writes all your watched items on trakt to the log as many times as you have items in your library. This will be fixed.

As for the original issue, do you have multiple users on your Emby server? Which ones have the trakt plugin configured? Which user is the one that is not working? I see working syncs in the log, but also authentication errors.

#29 claptnei OFFLINE  

claptnei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:33 PM

@claptnei Looking at your log, I see where the issue with size comes from. There is a debug log which writes all your watched items on trakt to the log as many times as you have items in your library. This will be fixed.

As for the original issue, do you have multiple users on your Emby server? Which ones have the trakt plugin configured? Which user is the one that is not working? I see working syncs in the log, but also authentication errors.

Yes  I have 2 users, both with separate trakt accounts, both setup in plugin. Both users working on 3.3.0 But on 3.3.2 collected items are not being added, watched progress works. Cannot confirm for both users only myself.

#30 J2ghz OFFLINE  

J2ghz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:41 PM

Okay. Since the log does not show which user is which, new version will have to be released with that added. It will also make the log reasonably sized.
From the log one user seems to be working, and the other one getting authentication failures. Just in case you are the second one, can you try generating a new PIN and testing it again? If it doesn't help, then in the next few days the new version will be out.

#31 claptnei OFFLINE  

claptnei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:44 PM

Okay. Since the log does not show which user is which, new version will have to be released with that added. It will also make the log reasonably sized.
From the log one user seems to be working, and the other one getting authentication failures. Just in case you are the second one, can you try generating a new PIN and testing it again? If it doesn't help, then in the next few days the new version will be out.

yes it does seem my collected items dont update. I have already got new Pin's for both users several time. Thanks.

#32 sdbman OFFLINE  

sdbman

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:21 PM

I did this very recently without issue after switching from Plex to Emby.
Are/were you using Plex-trakt-scrobbler in Plex? If so is there any possibility that the two are fighting each other? I recall with the Plex variant there were a lot of settings with regards to behaviour when a conflict occurred.
Probably unlikely, but thought it worth a mention.

I do have it running and didn't realise that might conflict, will turn it off and give it another go.

Thanks!

Edited by sdbman, 29 March 2019 - 06:22 PM.

#33 J2ghz OFFLINE  

J2ghz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:28 PM

@sdbman It should not be a problem. Cna you send a log?

@claptnei If it's only collected items can you try disabling and then enabling "Sync Collection during Scheduled Task"? Some users have reported that after update the setting showed as enabled, but was actually disabled.

• claptnei likes this

#34 claptnei OFFLINE  

claptnei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 07:39 PM

@sdbman It should not be a problem. Cna you send a log?

@claptnei If it's only collected items can you try disabling and then enabling "Sync Collection during Scheduled Task"? Some users have reported that after update the setting showed as enabled, but was actually disabled.

Ok done that and seems to have worked. Sync was not ticked on my profile.

Looked at some of the other errors and they are to do with identifying the wrong series, most of which I can correct.

The only thing I have noticed is that all my ratings have now been removed from all my trakt episodes?

#35 claptnei OFFLINE  

claptnei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:02 AM

I think I can now say, having built a newer more powerful physical server and installed every thing from scratch, Emby and trackt are now working correctly, fingers crossed. Was forced to change server after original became corrupted and was having network issues.

Thanks,

Neil.

#36 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 136122 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:06 AM

Thanks for the feedback.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trakt

0 user(s) are reading this topic