Solved: Name of artist crashing emby

SeanGoneWild
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

SeanGoneWild

Hey All,

Have recently downloaded the album and every time I attempt to navigate to the artist, Emby crashes.

I can navigate to the album and that will open, but whenever I attempt to open the Artist, it crashes again.

I was using the web version of Emby, and my server is running on a docker and the version is 4.0.2.0.

Using the Android App does not cause this issue.

I have attempted this 3 times on different accounts.

The artist name is: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

And there is a free album available if anyone want to test on their base camp site.

I have attached the error bellow.

System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult(Int16 token)
   at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacketAsync(Stream transport, AsyncProtocolRequest request)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ThrowIfExceptional()
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckThrow(Boolean authSuccessCheck, Boolean shutdownCheck)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckOldKeyDecryptedData(Memory`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.HandleQueuedCallback(Object& queuedStateRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshakeRead(Int32 newState)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshake(Exception e, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.RehandshakeCompleteCallback(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest.CompleteUserWithError(Exception e)
   at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacketAsync(Stream transport, AsyncProtocolRequest request)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
Source: System.Net.Sockets
TargetSite: Void ThrowException(System.Net.Sockets.SocketError)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult(Int16 token)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.ThrowIfExceptional()
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckThrow(Boolean authSuccessCheck, Boolean shutdownCheck)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckOldKeyDecryptedData(Memory`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.HandleQueuedCallback(Object& queuedStateRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshakeRead(Int32 newState)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshake(Exception e, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
   at System.Net.Security.SslState.RehandshakeCompleteCallback(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
   at System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest.CompleteUserWithError(Exception e)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
Source: 
TargetSite: 

Cheers,

Sean

Edited by SeanGoneWild

SeanGoneWild

Cheers Luke, removing and re-syncing the library fixed the issue.

Was this just due to an update or is this an issue that may re-occur?