Locking Watched Status

gatorchamp85

gatorchamp85

Did a bit of searching and did not find any other topics on this issue.

I have a few shows that I typically just put on shuffle to play in the background while I'm doing other things. These are older shows like Seinfeld, Friends, etc where all the episodes are watched (probably far too many times, but that's beside the point).

I'd like to know if there is a way to prevent the progress from being synced and the watched status from being changed to unwatched. Basically, viewings of these shows are "throwaways" and I don't care to sync their progress, or have the status changed. The episodes then show up in "Next Up" or "Continue Watching" and just clutter things up. They can be manually removed by marking as watched, but it would be preferable to not have to go through this step on a continuing basis.

If there was a way to prevent progress sync from specific shows, that would be helpful. Please let me know if I'm missing the setting somewhere, or if this would be a feature request. Thanks.

crusher11

What I'd like is for an older episode not to overwrite a newer 'next up'. If I've just finished S02E13, and go back and watch S01E03, "Next Up" changes from S02E14 to S01E04, when it should be fairly obvious that my actual "next up" is still S02E14.