"People" images in metadata folder not being used???

aslaksonal

aslaksonal

After the 4.0.1 server upgrade, I noticed that the paths to all the "people" thumbs in the NFO files were changed to pointers to TMDB images. I'd spent a lot of time getting all those pointers to hit the local files, so as to reduce bandwidth usage (all my internet is cell-based). There are over 20,000 such pointers in my movie files alone. Hate to think how many in TV episodes. I know I can go into every movie and every performer and individually resave the metadata, but that's a major undertaking. Any way to do a system scan and repoint all those thumbs? If it helps, every performer's metadata I've looked at so far points to the local files (even if they don't exist). Simply saving the metadata changes the NFO files and if necessary, saves the TMDB image in the proper local folder. A people scan doesn't seem to repoint anything.

Thanks

al

crusher11

Is there a TL;DR? I've read through a couple of pages of people talking about moving things around in various server setups that don't exactly relate to the problem.

In my case I only installed Emby a few days ago, so I have no old people folder.